Post A Job
Register Here or Login
Summer intern as a Design engineer - (01758379)
* 2+ years of responsible experience in Design assembly, and new product development using AutoCAD, and Solid works and also as a sales engineer.
* Keen Problem-solving, interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills developed during past positions
* Computer proficient with AutoCAD, Solid works, Pro-E, CFD using Gambit & FLUENT, FEA using COSMOS & Ansys, MathCAD, Mat lab, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project & Access.
* Excellent technical qualifications across all core areas like CAD, CFD, HVAC, FEA, Applied Fluid Mechanics, Applied Stress Analysis, Thermal Engineering, Heat & Mass transfer, Material Science, Machine design, Manufacturing processes, Project Management.
* Skills in operating various hand tools and machinery, including assembling and handling simple to complex production operations.